Goods that cannot be transported
Unless previously agreed in writing by the director or other authorized representative of the company, the following items cannot be declared for transport under any circumstances.
- Potentially dangerous, prohibited or stolen goods, drugs, pornographic material, potentially dangerous, damaging or explosive items including gas bottles, aerosols, paints, firearms and ammunition.
- Jewellery, watches, trinkets, precious stones or metals, money, deeds, securities, stamps, coins or goods or collections of any similar kind.
- Plants or goods likely to encourage vermin or other pests or cause infestation or contamination.
- Perishable products and / or services that require a controlled environment.
- Any kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and fish.
- Goods which require special licenses (weapons and ammunition, etc.).
Goods listed above may not be transported by us. We can not accept any liability in connection with the transport of these goods if they are not declared or communicated to transport without our consent or to inform us.