Hiring eXpert Man and Van will save you a lot of hassle and headache. Moreover, we aim to offer the best value for money in man with van in London, with out making any compromise on quality and reliability. In addition, to improve your user experience, we offer Removal Quote Online for your man with van service.
With that said, we encourage you to read the following in order to make yourself familiar with any additional charges that might be applicable for your man and van service:
Before you book your service, please consider the following:
Type and size of the vehicle
– We offer three different sizes of vehicles – Medium Van, Large Van & Luton Van. Depending on the items you would like to move, you would have to choose the one which is the most suitable for your needs.
Number of Helpers required
– Choosing drivers to help is great way to save some time on loading and unloading. Also the driver can help to fit the items in the vehicle in the most appropriate way, which would guarantee that you are using the load space in the most optimal way. If you need and extra pair (or pairs) of hands you have an option to choose +1 or +2 helpers. Other options are also available up on request.
– Please consider carefully the number of hours required for your journey. This hours will include loading, unloading time, as well as the journey itself. Please make sure that you take any traffic caused by pic hours in accounts before booking. Our minimum charge is 2 hours.
Distance of the journey
– We calculate the distance of your journey and for long distance required (above 10 miles), an additional charge of £1.50 per mile will apply.
Stairs and Floor levels
– Please advise about the required floor level of both pick up & destination addresses. We do have an extra charge for every level above and below the ground floor that our men needs to climb during loading or unloading. Please also note that this could potentially add an additional time for your service. Make sure that this is also taken in to consideration.
Additional charges that may apply
– Depending on the location of the collection and delivery address, some other charges may be applicable:
- Congestion Charge – Will apply if any of the addresses is located within Congestion zone. Congestion charge is currently £15.00 and is chargeable 7 days a week from 7.00am – 10.00pm
If you are unsure, feel free to check the official TFL website about congestion zone
- Parking Charges – If the chosen Van needs to be parked in paid parking space, this needs to be covered by the customer, or charged up separately. For any Permit holders only bays, the client is responsible to provide us with appropriate parking permit.
- ULEZ Charge – We think strongly about our environment. All of our vehicles are Eco Friendly and exempt from ULEZ charge. Unless stated otherwise, no ULEZ charge will be payable by the customer.
- Additional Stops – Any additional stop, requested by the client, in the route between the collection and delivery address, are subject to an additional charge at £20.00 per stop.
- Outside Working Hours Surcharges for service required before/after working hours or weekends – eXpert Man and Van is aiming to provide our customers with the best value for money. We currently do not charge any additional charges for service required to be booked outside working hours or weekend. Our man with van service offers flat and transparent rates to our customers with the best possible value for money.
Indeed, it has never been so easy to book Man and Van Online. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.